Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blu Skies

My 4 yr. old son is at Grandpa's house for the week. Damn I miss him. I miss the way he annoys me in the car with his open ended questions. I miss the way he walks around holding my hand, like he's the one taking care of me. I miss the way when he's caught in the act doing something very very bad, he interrupts my dirty glare by just stating " I love you mom", works everytime. I miss the milk mustache that glues the cookie crumbs. I miss that he thinks that fruit snacks are a food group. I miss my partner in crime and it's only been 5 hours...truly pathetic and madly in love.

1 comment:

  1. i got a bit of a tear and a sniffle - you guys are such a sweet family! we miss you already! :) i am so excited i will have another way to follow blu grow up!!

    ReplyDelete