Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Fondness Of The Sprit: Dedicated to Lindsey

The "Anatomy of the Spirit" is a book beautifully written by Carolyn Myss PH.D. It creatively entails information about the meticulous layout of all your bodies energy circuits woven together with the same thread to create your seven chakras. Naturally, we are all biologically designed on some parallel level, with each charge of energy in our lives (both positive and negative) ultimately effecting our health's destiny. In other words, if you choose to let your mind go to this place, we are in more ways than you may realize, in complete power of our overall well being. Digging deep into, and learning about your chakras can be a gift of alternative medicine, one that I believe is extremely effective and highly fascinating. When you stop to think about what our bodies are scientifically made out of: matter, cells, tissue, atoms, etc., it's no wonder that our actual everyday life experiences and emotions that bring positive and negative charges into our bodies is truly the driving force. The good old saying "it's all in your head", is both annoying when we are at our most vulnerable and desperate stages, and slightly, if not mostly, true. The beauty of becoming aware of your seven chakras, is the beauty of becoming more 'aware'. Basically, our chakras hold a regulated balance of all that is good in life. When negative energy comes in contact with our perfect scale, our whole body can be thrown into a state of panic. And believe me, my body knows panic. I've never felt more un-alligned in my life at times. Moments of physical and mental dispair. They always compliment each other brilliantly, in the most witty format. Example: the week after my husband, son, and I moved into a new house, I was also taking on the demands of my small business, running around like a chicken without a head. My left ankle that had re-constructive surgery over 9 years ago randomly starts hurting with sharp, unmanageable pain. I'm limping like a gimp once again. The energy anatomy of the seven chakras diagnosis states this: my first chakra is directly related to my legs and bones. It's emotional issues involve the ability to "feel at home" and the left side of your body is entirely associated with the female trait of nuturing and domestic responsibility. Conclusion and remedy is this: I have just moved to unfamiliar surroundings, while taking on too many demands that leave me absent in the role taking care of my home and family. My first chakra is way out of wack, and eventually has sent my leg into a panicked state. Is this just too wacky and spiritually blown out of proportion, or extremely coincidental and in need of a serious look deep within? I strongly believe in this 'new to me' form of energy medicine. How could I not? A couple weeks after my pain, it slowly subsided as I adjusted to my new change, and made more time to contribute to my feminine side of nuturing my beautiful family. Wow. For me, it's been quite a gift to have formed a new outlook on life that deeper defines the need to have personal power. Personal power over ones mind, body, heart, and soul. We all know the need to have some sort of power in our lives, but the right power is ultimately the healthiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment