Sunday, January 3, 2010

A FULL MOON, WITH A LITTLE LUCK ON OUR SIDE

People, places, and things. People: inspirational masses of energy here to teach us. Places: creative endevours encouraging mindful acts of placement. Things: both priceless and unvaluable trinkets of the illusional physical world. Our lives are made up of nouns. Everyday we get the fascinating chance to make choices that will guide us to our prophetic declaration of what must be. Fate. Our choices earn us the right to be ourselves. However, the people, places, and things we choose to have in our life are not always by choice alone. They choose us. Pre-determined in a non-determined manner. By having the thoughts we breathe, speaking the words we think, and giving the gifts we cherish, things seem to always work out ironically and completely perfect. Beginning a new decade, 2010 seems to be an iconical mark in my diary. The last decade was a significant time to grow. An elaborate setting of people, places, and things, creating the lessons that I might now be able to teach. A decade illustrating my weaknesses and writing my strengths. With these now at my attention, my hope is to bring harmony to my life from every angle. I feel love and peace around me, now I challange myself to reciprocate it on a new scale. This is the present, and YOU are in my life to teach me crazy amazing things. I am impressed with the perplexing way the Universe works. With a little integrity, love, and trust, the Universe is precisely on our side. Sit back and soak up the certainty that all you have to do is be yourself, and you shall recieve positively what was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment