Monday, June 1, 2009

the talk

My son is curious why girls have bigger boobs than boys. Good question. But the answer is obvious to all women who are mothers, because they are milk 'jugs', of course. My son asks me if I used to put the milk from my jugs into sippee cups for him, at this point he is semi embarrassed and extremely intrigued. I try not to laugh, because this is a serious, not embarrassing, real-life, talk I am having with him, and he should not look at women and thier racks any other way than to believe that they are here for sustainable purposes only. I feel great about the relationship we are forming. My son can come to me about anything, and I will give him an honest answer he can understand that will help him become a good man someday. Then he laughs and points at my chest, calls them jellies and asks if gatorade can come out of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment